tattoo-tourism

...aus und für die Szene sowie Foreninterne News

Moderatoren: BassSultan, MartiAri, Arno, Uli

tattoo-tourism

Beitragvon Branislav » 09.04.2011 11:04

dann mache ich bisl werbung fuer diese aktion ;)

With StTattooArt you can find artists from all over the Croatia for you with the idea to offer experience with quality services to be provided in citiy of Split regardless of who you choose to have tattoo and or piercing of any kind. Everyone involved in the project is certainly one of the best in the country and are on a our list from which you can choose the best for yourself so that you have the best! Because these are decisions that leave the work to life. Any tattoo artist is with you from the beginning of your ideas, only to end when you say that. Or you can make the arrangements for your very next work in city of Split or any other part of Croatia !

If you have a desire to tattoo in the amount around 1000eur (in croatian currency kuna), StTattooArt will provide you a transport and accommodation with a discount in restaurants that we work with, you can enjoy 2-3 days in all offers that Split is having in that period within Split's surroundings and have more than one experience.

If you have a desire to tattoo in amount more than 1000eur (in croatian currency kuna), StTattooArt will provide you a transport and accommodation with a discount in restaurants that we work with, you can enjoy 5 days in all offers that Split is having in that period within Split's surroundings and have more than one experience.

Secured transfer from airport to tattoo studio and reserved accommodation are individual agreement for each appointment individually in order to organize the whole package to be best done.

All you need to get all of this is that at least 45 days before the date that you want to make tattoo and to send the request for confirmation their attendance. With payment of 20% of the total cost provides transportation, and provides free accommodation to spend the time needed for work tattoo.

With its unique and very special offer, there are also extra activities such as sightseeing tours from Split and near Split, with certainly any offer or story that you seems interesting. Of course, this is definitely an individual and can be arranged separately in order to make best of the time spent.

The choice of tattoo/piercing masters in the offer will be reserved just for you.

Whether it is domestic or foreign customers, offer is the same and it's no different to offer of any service that will always be at a level that we can repeat the same service to every client who wants to come back in Croatia and make this experience one more time or again and again!

If you are interested in a group visit, of course we can make greater benefits. Nothing that we can't do to make You feel and look good! Njoy that experience...

http://www.tattoo-tourism.com/index_en.html
"I bear upon me the mark of my people. Without my tattoos I am nothing. Can‘t you see where I belong? I am a member of my family, of my clan, of my religion, of my society! LOOK INTO MY FACE. Do not fear me. I am human, I am beautiful!“
Anforderungen der Hygiene beim Tätowieren
Branislav

Beitragvon Guest » 09.04.2011 20:23

kannst du ganz kurz umreissen worum es geht?
Englische Texte lesen ist nicht meine liebste Freizeitbeschäftigung..

Beitragvon Branislav » 09.04.2011 21:12

da sind mehrere studios beteiligt.
du suchst dir einen taetowierer aus und plannst mit dem dein tattoo.
mindesten 45 vor der einreise musst du dich melden und wenn alles besprochen ist zahlst du 20% von dem preis ein.
du bekommst kostenlosen flug nach split o.e., transport bis zum studio und mehrere tage unterkunft im split kostenlos. guenstigere preise in restaurants. dann gibts auch einen touristenfuehrer dazu.

(ich weiss aber nicht wies steht mit der reuckreise. das wird nicht erwaehnt)

das ist split:
http://www.mein-kroatien.info/Split

(ich hab damit nichts zu tun. aber ich finde die idee und angebot gut. deswegen habe ich es hier gepostet)
"I bear upon me the mark of my people. Without my tattoos I am nothing. Can‘t you see where I belong? I am a member of my family, of my clan, of my religion, of my society! LOOK INTO MY FACE. Do not fear me. I am human, I am beautiful!“
Anforderungen der Hygiene beim Tätowieren
Branislav

Beitragvon Guest » 09.04.2011 21:46

ok, danke!
Hört sich ja interessant an..

Zurück zu Ankündigungen, News und sonstiges Gerödel...