Partying with a new tattoo

Allgemeines zum Thema Tattoo

Moderatoren: BassSultan, MartiAri

Partying with a new tattoo

Beitragvon tutu10 » 22.03.2019 10:35

Hello! I got my first tattoo on Wednesday evening, and i plan to go clubbing on Saturday night, so over 72h after the session. Still, I’m not 100% sure if it is a good idea, especially because my tattoo artist told me not to cover it after the second day, and I’m kind of worried about going out with it uncovered and exposed. Can you tell me if it’s safe to do it? And if i should cover it for the night? Thanks.
tutu10

Re: Partying with a new tattoo

Beitragvon BassSultan » 22.03.2019 11:22

That's plain stupid. Just stay at home and let it heal up

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
"GNU Terry Pratchett"
BassSultan

Beitragvon Theliseth » 22.03.2019 12:47

Where is the tattoo?
On the fourth day after the session, the tattoo should already be dry and you should be able to wear clothes. Just be careful and I recommend you wear tight and smooth clothes so the cloth doesn't rub on the tattooed skin. Also, I wouldn't dance too much. The tattoo shouldn't get wet from sweat or spilled drinks.
If it's exposed and you can't cover it, move carefully in the club and make sure that nobody touches the tattoo.
Verbringe die Zeit nicht mit der Suche nach einem Hindernis, vielleicht ist keins da. (F. Kafka)
Theliseth

Beitragvon strangefruit42 » 22.03.2019 13:17

Speaking from experience, better don't. Theliseth's explanation is absolutely correct. With a fresh tattoo it's nearly impossible to take care enough while dancing. You'll either sweat on it which is not good for the tattoo, or you won't dare to dance, because you're scared anything could happen to it. Anyways you'll have a lousy evening. Pass on the dancing this time, and have twice the fun showing your new tattoo to the crowd next time. :)
Colors are the thing that make the world better, I've been seeing things in black and white. (Tenacious D)
touched by Bild
strangefruit42

Beitragvon redphantom » 22.03.2019 14:13

If you can´t cover it, you should take care to prevent skin- contact with other guests, because the skin is damaged and pathogens may easily penetrate.
By the way you should not drink too much alcohol, because during the time, liver is busy to detoxicate the body, immune system may be switched to idle, so healing disorders may occur. :roll:
Große Gedanken brauchen nicht nur Flügel, sondern auch ein Fahrgestell zum Landen (Neil Armstrong)
redphantom

Zurück zu Tattoo