Bücher, DVDs, Dokumentationsfilme...

Moderatoren: BassSultan, MartiAri

Re: Historische und traditionelle Tattoos

Beitragvon oveja » 15.01.2012 15:45

oveja

Beitragvon Branislav » 16.01.2012 0:53

gern :)

uebrigens, ich finde dieses samoansiche muster auf oberschenkeln der frau sehr sexi. hab schon auch juengere ausfuehrungen gesehen. voll heissssss...mich hauts jedes mal um wenn ich so was sehe :D
"I bear upon me the mark of my people. Without my tattoos I am nothing. Can‘t you see where I belong? I am a member of my family, of my clan, of my religion, of my society! LOOK INTO MY FACE. Do not fear me. I am human, I am beautiful!“
Anforderungen der Hygiene beim Tätowieren
Branislav

Beitragvon Branislav » 15.03.2012 11:29

:shock:

The Cyclopes seem to have been a guild of Early Helladic bronze—smiths. Cyclopsmeans 'ring—eyed', and they are likely to have been tattooed with concentric rings on theforehead, in honour of the sun, the source of their furnace fires; the Thracians continued totattoo themselves until Classical times. Concentric circles are part of the mystery of smith—craft: in order to beat out bowls, helmets, or ritual masks, the smith would guide himself withsuch circles, described by compass around the centre of the flat disk on which he was working.The Cyclopes were one—eyed also in the sense that smiths often shade one eye with a patchagainst flying sparks. Later, their identity was forgotten and the mythographers fancifullyplaced their ghosts in the caverns of Aetna, to explain the fire and smoke issuing from itscrater. A close cultural connexion existed between Thrace, Crete, and Lycia; the Cyclopeswill have been at home in all these countries. Early Helladic culture also spread to Sicily; butit may well be (as Samuel Butler first suggested) that the Sicilian composition of the Odysseyexplains the Cyclopes' presence there. The names Brontes, Steropes, and Arges ('thunder','lightning', and 'brightness') are late inventions.

Robert Graves, The Greek Myths
"I bear upon me the mark of my people. Without my tattoos I am nothing. Can‘t you see where I belong? I am a member of my family, of my clan, of my religion, of my society! LOOK INTO MY FACE. Do not fear me. I am human, I am beautiful!“
Branislav

Beitragvon Branislav » 02.04.2012 14:01

sooo. ich pflege noch ein blog. dieses ist aber nicht nur auf eine bestimmte tattoo-kultur spezialisiert sondern fuer alles was ich als interessant finde und an einer sammelstelle im auge behalten will..

dieses mal geht es um traditionelle kurdische taetowierungen, die, erstaunlicheweise, sehr den kroatischen, oder auch vielen anderen aus verschiedenen teilen der welt, ehneln. hier wird wiederholt das phenomen der universalitaet von geometrischen taetowierungen sichtbar.

Kurdish Daq/Deq (Tattoo): Lost and hidden history of Kurdistan
http://www.lookintomyface.bloger.hr/pos ... 18643.aspx

edit

waere es moeglich die threads "historische" und "traditionelle" taetowierungen zu einem thread machen? manchmal weiss ich nicht wo ist angemessener meine beitraege zu posten. vieleicht eine ueberschrift wie "historische und traditionelle taetowierungen"?
Branislav

Beitragvon Branislav » 05.05.2012 14:06

so. alles geht nach plan :D
es wird nicht aussterben und vergessen! bin stolz (auch ein bishen auf mich :mrgreen: )

Hello World! Traditional Croatian Tattoo is Back!
http://www.tetoviranicovjek.bloger.hr/p ... 89410.aspx
Branislav

Beitragvon upsidedown » 05.05.2012 14:12

Haufen Arbeit den Du Dir da machst. Meinen Respekt dafür hast Du. Sehr interessant und lobenswerterweise in Englisch.
upsidedown

Beitragvon Branislav » 05.05.2012 14:21

danke. :)
text ist nicht von mir. das hat die Tea, meine gute freundin geschrieben. sie und ich arbeiten zusammen an diesem projekt.
Branislav

Beitragvon Branislav » 08.05.2012 8:12

People Illustrated: In Antiquity tattoos could beautify, shock, or humiliate
(Picture: Athenians tattooed prisoners'foreheds with owl emblems) http://stanford.academia.edu/AdrienneMa ... _Antiquity
Dateianhänge
prisoner.JPG
prisoner.JPG (44.11 KiB) 9826-mal betrachtet
Branislav

Beitragvon Branislav » 06.06.2012 11:22

Tricia Allen - A Tangible Reminder

Tricia Allen has been traveling the world for more than 20 years, studying and working to preserve Pacific Island tattoo traditions. With a background in Art History and Anthropology, and early encouragement by the famed tattoo artist Ed Hardy, Tricia has created unique works for nearly 11,000 people.
https://www.facebook.com/PolynesianTattoo

Tricia, who lives in Hawaii, will be working with clients at the Pacific Island Ethnic Art Museum today, Wednesday May 9th, through Sunday. After that, she'll travel South to Oceanside. She's also scheduled to return to PieAM in September.

In this interview, which is nearly an hour long, she talks about a wide range of subjects, from her early work on Rapa Nui (Easter Island), to helping Tahitian artists reconnect with their lost native forms. Tricia is a knowledgeable and passionate voice for this ancient and thriving art form. Whether you're an enthusiast, or just curious, I think you'll find this conversation to be both enjoyable and informative.

Audio 55 min.
http://lbcsrw.podomatic.com/entry/2012- ... 2_56-07_00
Branislav

Beitragvon Branislav » 09.06.2012 20:30

hi freunde. wir sind ja verwandt :mrgreen:
das muss ich euch zeigen :D
symbole aus der steinzeit. lineare ornamentik aus tschehei (boehmen) und deutschland.
das ist ja fantastisch. einige von den symbolen sehen genau so aus wie die traditionellen taetowiersymbolen aus bosnien und herzegowina.
http://pohanstvi.wordpress.com/2011/10/ ... y-kamenne/
Dateianhänge
08-celkovc3a9.jpg
08-celkovc3a9.jpg (165.76 KiB) 10234-mal betrachtet
315920_297739493571388_734250820_n.jpg
315920_297739493571388_734250820_n.jpg (14.15 KiB) 10234-mal betrachtet
tattoo beispiel aus bosnien.jpg
tattoo beispiel aus bosnien.jpg (16.66 KiB) 10234-mal betrachtet
Branislav

Beitragvon n8ght » 10.06.2012 14:38

Ok, in dem Link versteh ich total überraschender Weise kein Wort :lol: , aber: cool!

Wir stammen halt irgendwie doch alle vom gleichen Affen ab. :mrgreen:
K-ink-Man hat geschrieben:Alle Informationen sind (versteckt in einer immensen Menge von Quark) jederzeit verfügbar!
n8ght

Beitragvon Branislav » 10.06.2012 21:33

:)
Branislav

Beitragvon Branislav » 19.06.2012 12:54

So stellt sich Lennox Campello die taetowierten Picten vor
http://halfmoon.tripod.com/pictish-nation-drawing.html

103. The Scotti (Scottus, i.e. the Irish) in their own language
receive their name from their painted (pictus; cf.
the Picts) bodies, because they are marked by tattoos
of various figures made with iron pricks and black pigment.

6. Nationalities are distinguished by their costume
just as they differ in their languages. The Persians cover
their arms and legs with drawings17 and their heads with
a turban. The Alani are distinguished by their pointed
hats. The Scotti raise the hackles with their ugly dress,
as well as with their barking tongues. The Alemanni are
clothed in their woolen cloaks (sagum), the Indians in
linen. The Persians wear jewels, the Chinese wear silk,
and the Armenians wear quivers.

7. It is not simply in clothing but in physical appearance
also that some groups of people lay claim to features
peculiar to themselves as marks to distinguish them, so
that we see the curls (cirrus, perhaps “topknot”) of the
Germans, the mustaches and goatees of the Goths, the
tattoos of the Britons. The Jews circumcise the foreskin,
the Arabs pierce their ears, the Getae with their uncovered
heads are blond, the Albanians shine with their
white hair. TheMoors have bodies black as night, while
the skin of the Gauls is white.Without their horses, the
Alani are idle. Nor should we omit the Picts (Pictus),
whose name is taken from their bodies, because an artisan,
with the tiny point of a pin and the juice squeezed
froma native plant, tricks them outwith scars to serve as
identifying marks, and their nobility are distinguished
by their tattooed (pictus) limbs.

17 Isidore’s ultimate source here, Justinus, says that the Persians
wore robes (velamenta) over their arms and legs. As Rodr´ıguez-
Pantoja points out in his note ad loc. (ed. 1995), Isidore may have
written linamentis (“with linen cloth”) rather than lineamentis (“with
drawings, ?tattoos”), or the tradition that came to himmay have been
corrupt.

Quelle: The Etymologie of Isidore of Seville
Dateianhänge
asp-web.jpg
asp-web.jpg (24.08 KiB) 9791-mal betrachtet
Branislav

Beitragvon Branislav » 13.10.2012 14:13

nach einer weile abstinenz von diesem forum melde ich mich wieder, mit einem kurzen bericht ueber die interessante entwicklung bei der wiederbelebung des taetowierens mit traditionellen motiven in bosnien-herzegowina und kroatien. naemlich, aufgetaucht sind jetzt auch taetowierungen/motive, die mit alten traditionellen motiven inspiriert sind, beziehungsweise aus alten und neuen elementen bestehen. ich hab sie als neo-traditional definiert. manche kommen von kreativen kuenstlern und andere von kreativen traegern die sich die motive selber anpassen. ich seh das als eine natuerliche entwicklung/transformation innerhalb des traditionellen repertoars, die eine jede lebendige kultur des taetowierens erlebt. bei der klasifizierung vergleiche ich immer und bemuehe mich, das alte vom neuen zu trennen, damit jeder genau weiss was traditionell und was neo ist.

beispiele: handpoked+maschine: (einige sind wirklich bekannte traditionelle motive. andere sind teuschend ehnlich, aber unter uns vielen bekannten alten motiven doch nicht als traditional zu identifizieren)
Dateianhänge
3.jpg
3.jpg (19.39 KiB) 10016-mal betrachtet
2.jpg
2.jpg (63.55 KiB) 10016-mal betrachtet
1.jpg
1.jpg (43.1 KiB) 10016-mal betrachtet
Branislav

Beitragvon Tuempel » 13.11.2012 12:50

Lohnt sich

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/grandmas ... bject_map={%2210151575604798504%22%3A10150805023852302}&action_type_map={%2210151575604798504%22%3A%22og.likes%22}&action_ref_map=[]
Tuempel

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu Literatur und andere Medien