Artists 4 Lenu

Allgemeines zum Thema Tattoo

Moderatoren: BassSultan, MartiAri

Artists 4 Lenu

Beitragvon SoupUDR » 10.01.2013 22:46

wollte mal auf folgende Aktion hinweisen, die von Guil Zekri ins Leben gerufen wurde um Lenu zu helfen, der ziemlich krank ist. Vielleicht möchte das ja jemand unterstützen und sich noch was tolles abholen!

https://www.facebook.com/Artists4Lenu

Hier mal der Text von Guil damit Ihr wisst worum es geht:

Artists For Lenu

Greetings ..some of you know me as some of you will..But i think every one knows Lenu, and i think every one knows that Lenu is very sick for a long time and him and his family are passing through a very rough time in the moment..especialy on the financial side.

After a long time thinking what to do to help a friend and a great Artist. I have figured out an idea..i hope that with your help we can achieve something that the Tattoo Scene have might never seen before.
I have spoken with Lenu and he gave me a green light for this project. It was hare to convience him. He is a very humble man.

I will do my best to be clear and precise, so every one that feels like doing something for Lenu and for his own Karma is very welcome to join us...

The concept is very easy and it will work only if all of us do it together and make some “noise” about it
So here we go:
Lenu will send me a set of flashes, some of the images will be published on all our Facebook sites. It will help to create a movement of requests.
The costumers will see his inspiring work, and would not forget what this Artist is all about. Some of the flashes will be openly shared on the Facebook while the rest will be sent to you privatly by me, so we can minimize confusion.
To this flashes published openly on our profiles I will add a list of Artists participating in this project so we can avoid other “evil” people that can use this project for their own use. Every participating Artist will get a flash and will offer it to his costumers, the flash will be tattooed by the Artist participating, of course we can all add our touch to it and interperate it in our own way, all tattoos will have a fix price of 400 euros. The fix price is to make sure that the costumers will go along with this project and would not feel used or abused, and the same goes for us.
The money of course will be transfered to Lenu bank account..I will put all the details and information that you need when the time comes

all in all, for every participating artist it means one day work and than 5 minutes more to go and make the transfer in the bank..but for Lenu and his family that means a few months of treatment and medicin..more participants we have..more money we can raise ..and faster Lenu is back on his legs and joining us on the next conventions.That is what he wishes most.
i think we all miss him there. Please see it as a way to help a friend and evolve the Tattoo scene and not like charity.

To avoid any copy rights problems and abuse of the flashes for personal use, i will apreciate it if every Artist that would like to participate will contact me directly.
I think it is a must considering all the copies made through facebook..the second reason is that it took me long time to convience Lenu in giving us his Ok for this project, as you all know he is a strong and humble person.and i dont want him to be bothered by it. Or feel ashamed in any way. we do it for him..so lets stay in this point of view..
I will construct a Facebook profil “Artists For Lenu”..that i will ask you to share on your pages and support, and i am sure that after a short time thing will role easy from there.

this was just the first information mail asking for you help, if you are interested just send me a feedback, and i will start blowing air into this project and make it alive..

Thanks a lot for taking the time and reading this mail..and im looking forward for your agreements..

Guil zekri

Reinkarnation Tattoos
facebook.com/guilzekri
zmorbid@hotmail.com
SoupUDR

Zurück zu Tattoo